Saturday, April 18, 2009

November 18, 2006 - "This is the cover to the autobiography that you'll never bother to read"

the post went on and on...now i read those words and as i sit her at 5 in the morning, failing to sleep, i realize that the person who wrote those words no longer exists. transformed and reborn into who i am now. it strange to think of who i used to be and why i was the way i was. life was strange to me then. something i didn't savor. in fact, the disdain i had for life was written all over my face, my words drenched with hatred. and yet i sit here today writing about it, thinking to myself what brought me to those thoughts, those words, my writing. it seems there will always be a part of me that will be as i was back then but i am trying to flourish who i am now...lets see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment